Website structure is how your site is organized and webpages interlinked. Having a logical site structure helps visitors and search engines easily find and navigate content while improving conversions and supporting your SEO efforts.
A solid website structure is a must-have when you’re about to launch a new website or redesign the current one. The bigger your website is, the more critical it becomes.
In this article, you’ll learn how to plan and create a great site structure in these five steps:
- Prepare to map everything visually
- Check how your competitors’ websites are structured
- Create a logical plan based on your existing pages
- Complete your website structure using keyword research data
- Map out site navigation components
Read the complete article at https://ahrefs.com/blog/website-structure/.